Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ready For SS1000

Hi Everyone... I am way behind in keeping this up and I apologize... I have some updates to do that will be backdated to fit in, specifically related to the "Grasshopper" (My F650GS and upcoming Labrador trip...) Suffice it to say, the bike and gear are all ready for that trip...

Tomorrow, Thursday June 11th, I leave for Indiana. I will be departing at about noon from work and planning to do an Iron Butt Certified, SS 1000. Thats 1000 miles in less than 24 hours.

I will be riding straight through all night and planning to arrive in Mitchell Indiana on Friday late morning.. The event I am attending is the annual Founders Feast for the MTF. I will return home beginning Sunday and take 2 days to make it back.

I have the SPOT tracker set up at http://jasonjonas.org/spot/tripViewer.do?id=1649
You can track me out and back via this link.

I will attempt to update this tomorrow after my arrival!

Pat in NH

No comments: